Friday, October 10, 2008

Full - Mid 90's Chicago Area Band


















Unfortunately I do not know much about "Full" other than the fact that they played addicting Descendents / ALL / Big Drill Car style Pop-Punk and were from the Chicago suburbs. A girl that I use to write and trade punk tapes with through the mail sent me their demo in '94. Sometime in 1995 I wrote the address listed on their demo tape asking if they had any other releases, and was informed they had broken up.

Enjoy this 4 song classic that goes by way too fast for my liking.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vyt5zt47obduamz

3 comments:

Posi Jeff the Record Guy said...

another great tape! too bad this may be there only release.

Unknown said...

I knew these guys, Rocko the drummer is now a Police officer. They did have another album and it is pretty good. It was called Hotdogwater Cocktail. You should be able to find it. Great bunch of guys and I really like them. I still have songs from them in my playlists.

Justin Schwier said...

These guys changed their name to Big Big Shoulders for a while and recorded a few demo CDr/CDEPs but eventually changed back to Full. They have a song on a Pegboy Tribute comp CD that's still in print too.